You will obviously want this service from the same company that produces your mouldings, which is why our Machining service offers:
Moulded Parts Machining And Finishing
Moulded Component Finishing Machining:
- Milling (CNC and Manual), boring and turning of moulded components.
- Drilling, tapping and threading of moulded components.
- Punching, cutting and bandsawing and moulded components.
- Deburring and deflashing of moulded components.
- Shotblasting of moulding with glass, alumina or plastic media.
- Pressing and metal forming.
We perform a wide range of Post Moulding operations in support of our moulding services.
This lets you choose the balance between outsourcing and producing in-house, which is a balance that sometimes changes during the life of a product.
Moulding Services Testing Assembly
Our Assembly service offers:
- Assembly of mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies and moulded components.
- Finishing components and assemblies with bonding, fastening with screws, rivets and ultrasonic welding.
- Moulded component completion by inserting by pressing, threading, heat staking and ultrasonic inserting.
- Priming, painting and coating of moulded parts and assemblies.
- RFI/EMI shielding.
- Identification by printing, engraving and filling.
- Cleaning mouldings with ultrasonic and solvent cleaning.
- Testing components using mechanical, electrical and NDT testing.